One Session Later...

...and I still, amazingly, own a pair of ear plugs!


Took some proper tumbles in some overhead surf and they stayed in. They felt a bit uncomfortable/unpleasant and I obviously couldn't hear so well but I forgot about them on every wave and it was nice not having icy water shooting right into my ears on every duck-dive or wipeout. Another curious thing about ear plugs is hearing yourself: I could hear the throbbing of my hearbeat as I turned for one wave which reminded me of that old Guinness ad drumming in the excitement as the white horses came racing...

I can't recommend or review these ear plugs because I've not tried any others so I have no comparison - but they've done the job so far. But one session is nothing. Lets see if they last today's. I'll post an update one day if and when I do loose one (it's surely bound to happen?).

Comments

Popular Posts