Colony 13 Stars

The postman just delivered me an early Christmas present...


...a t-shirt from Mac at Colony 13 Stars in California. Mac got in touch after spying my blog from across the pond. It's not completely random: he used to live in London and surf Croyde and our other local beaches whenever possible. He's now started a surfy t-shirt business and writes a blog colony13stars.blogspot.com

The t-shirt is 100% Organic Cotton which is great and should be what all t-shirts are made from. Cotton crops currently account for about 10-16% of global pesticide use (I've read differing figures) despite taking up less than 3% of the world's agricultural land. Everyone should choose to buy organic cotton whenever possible.

There was a nice sketch and a note: "Go surf Croyde Bay for me." All I can say is I'd love to but have a quick look at the webcam Mac! It's as flat as a bleedin' ice rink out there. If there's a wave it's because a sea-bird has just settled on the water!

Cheers for the t-shirt!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the post. Let me know how you like the shirt. Sorry it is flat there. If it is any consolation, it is flat here too. Happy early Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts